- LOW DERMA granted the *Low Dermatitis Potential* claim by USFDA for protection from Type1 and Type4 Hypersensitivity
- No sulfur or accelerators that cause allergic reactions
- Extremely low chemical residual, latex free
- Textured fingertips and excellent tactile sensitivity
- 12" extended cuff
- Improved elasticity for reduced hand fatigue
- Improved chemical permeation resistance (resistance to chemotherapy drugs, chemicals, and oils)
- Complies with FDA CFR Title 21 Indirect Food Additive Regulations Part 174-178
- Thickness: 9 mil
HandCare Black Vinyl Gloves - Powder Free (3 Mil), 1,000 Gloves
How Do I Cancel Subscription Plan
I got three cases of these gloves. Every single glove that I have put on rips. None of them have been usable. I am so sad. I thought they would be great quality like the last gloves I got. They had the same title but they’re obviously a different product than I ordered before, I definitely would never purchase them again. Stay clear of these.
It is literally throwing your money away.
I was having trouble gripping the lubricated catherization tube . The mirco design of these gloves solved the problem ,
I need to exchange size for ex large size could you send me a parcel return form
The ASAP T-Grip Orange Nitrile Gloves provide excellent hand protection & grip with no breakage when putting them on. These are the best nitrile gloves on the market by far!
I love gloves.com. the gloves are top quality and a great price. Have been using them for over a year and I'm not buying.
Polysilk by Shamrock Black Latex Gloves - Exam Grade, Powder Free (4 Mil), 1,000 Gloves
Now that they fit perfect
Good gloves for a great price
HandCare Blue Nitrile Gloves - Exam Grade, Powder Free (4 Mil), 1,000 Gloves
These gloves have proven to be plenty thick and flexible for my needs. I like to wear a glove when I pump diesel fuel, plumb drain systems, clean with household chemicals. There are those times when my outdoor cats hunt and kill birds, lizards and snakes and I have to go pick them up to discard.....true story. I enjoy having gloves available on hand at all times. I haven't tested them in the automotive setting yet but that will happen soon. The sizing is accurate as I wear large and they are form fitting and allow for good dexterity. As for these gloves, so far, so good!