Your patients count on you. And you count on a great pair of gloves. They’re more than just sanitary protection--your gloves offer you durable prot...View full details
Ridex Disposable Glove Review
The spread of disease and infection through contact is extremely common. In today’s fast, stress-filled world, people should not think twice about putting on that pair of disposable gloves to prevent the spread of the flu or other viruses. Yet the pandemic has reminded everyone how important basic hand protection really is.
Disposable gloves are efficient infection control tools that not only protect the wearer but also help to prevent the spread of contamination to healthy people. They come in a variety of types to suit individual applications and users can choose accordingly. There is a huge market for disposable gloves in various industries as there are significant risks of making infections through contact with infected materials or people.
Disposable hand gloves are a must-have item in hospitals and clinics, but they are also used at home throughout the world. After all, your health should be your first priority. Here, we review the Ridex Disposable Vinyl Gloves to help you decide on the best disposable gloves for your work, business, or personal needs.
Ridex Disposable Gloves Latex-Free Clear Vinyl Gloves
Whether you're cleaning at home or preparing food at a concession stand, these Ridex Disposable Gloves Latex-Free have you covered. They have an ambidextrous design, so you can simply pull out two gloves from the box and get right to work. Since the gloves are latex and powder-free, they shouldn't irritate sensitive skin.
What We Love About It
Provides Everyday Protection
These vinyl general purpose gloves provide reliable barrier protection against bacteria, as well as cleaning solutions. They are an ideal choice for the prevention of cross-contamination. Hence, they are a popular choice among hospitals, healthcare providers, and patients seeking durable and reliable disposable gloves.
Perfect For All-Purpose Use
Made of quality materials and designed for durability, these gloves are versatile and can be used in a variety of settings from food handling to janitorial services. Sample uses are:
- Food Handling: Vinyl gloves are favored by chefs and food prep workers for their ability to guard against cross-contamination. Suitable for use in delis, sandwich shops, concessions stands, and other commercial kitchens., these disposable vinyl gloves are a must-have in food industry.
- Household Essential Gloves: Vinyl household gloves offer a variety of uses from cleaning and yardwork to novel uses like gardening.
- Nail & Beauty: When a professional appearance is called for in the salon, vinyl gloves are a must. Vinyl gloves provide ample protection during coloring, mani-pedis, or any beauty treatment in which you are using a strong chemical combination.
Unlike rubber or latex, vinyl gloves are lightweight yet strong and elastic. These gloves offer excellent dexterity and fit, eliminating hand fatigue. Moreover, they provide a consistent fit you can depend on!
Vinyl gloves have a smooth finish that makes them easy to don and doff. The ambidextrous design of these gloves also allows them to fit either hand, increasing hand speed and gloving effectiveness.
Easy Storage and Dispense
The perforated box allows you to easily store them as well as neatly dispense a single pair of gloves at a time, keeping your work conditions clean and well-organized.
Safe and Non-allergenic
Aside from keeping your hands safe and in compliance with health code regulations, you are also assured that there are no allergic reactions that will be triggered. These are latex and powder-free gloves, making them perfect for environments where allergy concerns may arise.
Available in Different Sizes
Whether you need large or small gloves, Ridex has the right glove for you. Gloves that are too large may slip off, while gloves that are too small may be more likely to rip or tear. Ridex Disposable Gloves Latex-Free carries a variety of glove sizes, making it easy to choose the right glove for every staff member.
What Others Say About It
If you are wondering what actual customers say about Ridex Disposable Gloves Latex-Free, here are some excerpts from its Amazon customers:
- “I have gone through two boxes of these gloves and I haven’t had a problem with them tearing. I think that people are buying a size too small. I buy size sm/med at Walmart, the ones found in first aid supplies. These are thicker. I purchased these in a medium. Every once in a while they slip a little. I clean, cook and prep in these.”
- “I prefer Nitrile gloves however because of COVID-19 there sold out. I purchase these as the next best thing. I’m allergic to latex and these are latex free. These gloves turned out better than I expected. These don’t break or rip like some cheap gloves do. These are comfortable to wear, go on and off no problem and there powder free. I’m glad I bought these because they exceeded my expectations.”
- “These vinyl, powder-free gloves are just right for a variety of tasks. It really helps to have the various sizes, because my hands are too large for the one-size-fits-all gloves that so many others sell. I have found them to be a good value. Note: it is helpful if your hands are dry when you go to use them. If your hands are damp, it is harder to put them on.”
Disposable gloves offer convenience in a variety of situations, and you can use them to protect your hands as well as others in your environment. When shopping for disposable gloves, you should consider the environment in which they will be used. If the situation involves chemicals, heat, or other dangerous substances, vinyl gloves are a higher-quality and more durable option than conventional latex or nitrile gloves.
Particularly when you are dealing with medical procedures that put your health and the health of others at risk, gloves like the Ridex Disposable Gloves Latex-Free are an essential safety tool. These vinyl gloves offer the ideal balance between comfort and durability, which is why they are so popular among real users who swear by their efficiency.
You can use our review to get an unbiased opinion about a particular product, or simply as a guide as you shop around for gloves. We hope that you find it useful and informative so that you can make the right decision.
Original Price $109.99Current Price $99.99
When you need a great pair of gloves, you need the right combination of comfort, price, and performance. Our powder free black nitrile gloves have ...View full details
Original Price $129.99Current Price $119.99
Looking for powder-free gloves that can go the extra mile on safety, and grip? These gloves are for you. As one of our thicker glove offerings, our...View full details
Diamond Gloves IF 48 Clear Vinyl Gloves In a world of increasing technological advancements, it's important to have a pair of disposable gloves th...View full details
When you need a great pair of gloves, you need the right combination of comfort, price, and performance. Our powder free blue nitrile gloves have t...View full details
When days are long and quality of work is critical, essential workers need tools they can count on. That includes a great pair of gloves. Our blue...View full details